Thanks to Bethany Lang for the tag! You can see her post here.
I’ve loved all the Narnia movies since I first watched them!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Describe the rate of your Narnia fanatic (Nostalgic, Serious or Maniacal)
- Answer the questions
- Tag 5+ bloggers
- Most importantly… Have Fun!
- Nostalgic Fanatic: You read the book/ watched the movies as a child and the word Narnia gives you a warm feeling.
- Serious Fanatic: You rediscovered the wonder of Narnia after you were older and have read the books and watched the movies
- Maniacal Fanatic: You have lived Narnia from childhood, hid in closets on more accounts than healthy, have read all the books and watched all the movies including the BBC version.
Pfft. I’m gonna have to say that I rate as a Nostalgic Fanatic. I love the movies but… that’s about it XD. I don’t have much else to say… I love the movies and I love the idea… I love the hidden references to the Bible… I haven’t read the books unfortunately.
Who is your favorite Pevensie sibling?
Uh. Probably Lucy. I love her caring heart and desire for adventure. Lucy would always stop to help someone out. Her innocence can get her into trouble but, I love that her siblings are always there to help her out.
What is the most underrated book in Narnia?
I haven’t read the books… Oops. Should probably do that. Maybe when the libraries open up again… 😀
Who is your favorite Narnian King?
Peter. He’s the ideal older brother who is caring and defensive. He would do anything to help out his younger siblings. He’s also very determined. Once he has his mind set on something, he doesn’t turn back unless it threatens the lives of the ones he cares about.
Who is your favorite Narnian Queen?
I said Lucy was my favorite Pevensie sibling… She’s my favorite queen as well 😛
Which non-human Narnian do you like best?
Hmmmm… How can you not say Aslan? Aslan is the representation of Jesus sooo… He’s the best XD
Which book deserves a movie?
I haven’t read the books *facepalm*
What is one thing you did as a Narnia fanatic you do not regret?
Uhm. I don’t know…. I don’t think I have done anything as a Narnian fanatic…
There ya have it!!! Thanks again, Bethany 😀
I will say, I’m not going to do as many tag challenges anymore FYI. Maybe a few here and there but I think I’ll stick to my regular posts for now!
And unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll tag anyone. But, comment below if you would like to be tagged 😛